Although the performance of the Larue D65 in the video speaks for itself, there are a few equipment highlights worth noting.
- Highest Grade Components in the industry.
- Low Maintenance Design with easy access to components such as a hydraulic activated clutch vs. twin disc clutches, left side-mounted, and industrial-grade radiators on loader-mount snow bloweres for maximum airflow/cooling capabilities.
- Superior Fit and Finish…Galvanneal steel cab contruction, body components that are media-blasted, epoxy primed with 3 coats of glass shield paint, and 50 mils thick for maximum corrosion resistace.
- Extensive use of Hardox 550 in extreme wear areas such as the impeller casing, loading chutes with options for fusion-welded chromium carbide.
- Modern Ergonomic Joysticks with all snow blower functions including kill switch
- Quick parts availability – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week from October thru May with next-day service available